Mémoire Limited Lifetime Warranty
Mémoire Limited Lifetime Warranty
- What does this Limited Lifetime Warranty cover?
- This warranty covers manufacturing defects in the mounting of the ring, including the loss of any stone(s) set exclusively by Mémoire in the setting that might result from any such defect in the mounting.
- What will Mémoire do?
- In the event the mounting fails, Mémoire will repair the ring and/or mounting and reset any stone originally set by Mémoire. In the event the stone that was originally set by Mémoire is also lost, Mémoire will replace the lost stone with a stone of comparable value and repair the ring and/or mounting and reset the new stone.
- How do I obtain this warranty?
- In order to obtain this Warranty, you must register for your warranty on Mémoire’s website (www.memoire.com) within sixty (60) days of purchase. After your warranty registration is approved by Mémoire you will receive an email confirmation and an inspection record sheet. The inspection record sheet may need to be provided for validation of warranty coverage. You must also bring your ring to a Mémoire Authorized Retailer every year for an annual inspection. Your Warranty is contingent upon completing these annual inspections. Not all warranty registrations will be approved. If your registration is denied, you will receive an explanation as to why via email, or Mémoire may request additional information in order to continue the process.
- How long does the coverage last?
- The Warranty runs from the date of the ring’s original purchase from an authorized Mémoire retailer, and is provided exclusively to the original owner(s) of the ring. The Warranty may not be transferred by the original owner(s) to any other person(s).
- How do I have my ring serviced?
- In the event that your Mémoire ring needs attention or repair, please deliver it to an Authorized Mémoire Retailer to be sent to Mémoire for service. To find your nearest Authorized Mémoire Retailer, please visit our website at www.memoire.com. Mémoire will not be responsible for any damage or loss while in transit.
- What does this warranty not cover?
- Damage caused to the mounting, ring or stone originally set by Mémoire, other than that incurred in the ordinary course of wearing, whether by act or failure to act (e.g., abuse or impacts). The Warranty Does Not Cover the loss of any stones set by anyone other than Mémoire nor does it cover ring setting failures or losses caused by: repairs or service performed by anyone other than Mémoire, having the ring sized by anyone other than Mémoire, over-polishing of the ring, abuse of the ring, applying force or heat to the ring, any structural manipulation, tampering, alternation or modification of the ring. Additionally, loss of the ring, theft and any Acts of God are not covered. Mémoire reserves the right to inspect your ring regarding any of the above types of acts or conduct. Should Mémoire discover that your ring setting failed due to any of the above acts, failures to act, or conduct, this Warranty will be void at the discretion of Mémoire. In addition, every Mémoire band is identifiable by a stamp on the inside of the band. If this stamp is not visible by Mémoire, it will be determined to be an unauthorized copy and will not be covered by this Warranty.
- Mémoire is not responsible for any shipment or other costs involved with the inspection of your ring. In addition, Mémoire is not responsible for any damage or loss while the ring is in transit either to or from Mémoire.
- What else do I need to know?
- Mémoire makes no warranties, express or implied, other than the limited written warranty made herein, and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability.
Any implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose, which are not effectively excluded or disclaimed herein, are limited in duration to the terms stated in this warranty, or the terms prescribed by state law, whichever are shorter.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- Mémoire is not responsible for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from the use or loss of use of or failure of your product to perform as warranted, including, but not limited to, damages for lost services, cost of substitute services, lost profits or savings, and expenses arising out of third-party claims. Mémoire is not responsible for any damages, regardless of the form of claim brought, including claims for tort (including negligence), contract, strict product liability, or otherwise. Mémoire’s maximum liability under any warranty, expressed, implied, or statutory, or for any manufacturing or design defects, is limited to the purchase price of the product. The buyer’s exclusive remedy for breach of warranty or for manufacturing or design defects shall be only as stated herein. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.