California Privacy Notice
California Privacy Notice
Personal Information Collected
Real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name
Personal Information categories listed in the CCPA
Name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, employment, employment history, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information
Characteristics of protected classifications under California and federal law
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information)
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
Imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings, and sleep, health, or exercise data
Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement
Physical location or movements
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Professional or Employment-Related Information
Current or past job history or performance evaluations
Non-Public Education Information
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records
Inferences Drawn from Other Personal Information
Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
In the preceding twelve months, we have shared the Personal Information identified above with:
- Employees internally within Memoire, including with members of the Human Resources department and IT staff if access to the information is necessary for the performance of their duties at Memoire.
- Service providers and other third parties under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, site analytics and operations).
- Government or law enforcement agencies in order to respond to lawful requests, including where disclosure is required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations.
- Affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
- Our parent company, subsidiaries and corporate affiliates, joint venturers, or other companies under common control with us.
Memoire does not sell Personal information and has not sold Personal Information during the 12-month period prior to the date of this Privacy Notice was last updated.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.